Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 3

Week 3, the 2-page spread as you open the album.

Close-up of the left-hand side...generally keeping with the bottom left is Friday, upper right is Saturday and bottom right is Sunday. Title card in upper left is Sydney & the birthday girl grooming one of the ponies. Little scrap of ephemera, the label from a new toy of Sydney's.

Close-up of the Week 3 title page.

Back-side of the weekly title page is a collage of the Saturday event and on the right is the Week 3 long-journaler.

Back of the weekend long-journaler, is the weekday long journaler. On the right, I'm also including the party invitation and some 5x7's.

Back-side of 5x7's and Sydney's art.

The back-side of Sydney's art is an enlargement of a special event at her school this week and I also inserted the invitation that she had made for us to the event. I made sure to center the enlargement so I could just slip the invitation in right along with the enlargement in the page protector.

And the final page in the spread, the weekday photos. Generally I try to include 1 photo from each day of the week (since I got into that habit last year) but this year it's no hard & fast rules and if I miss a day I'm not going to panic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment